Locate your dream Seward Alaska long term rentals.
Seward in Alaska is located on the Kenai Peninsula on Resurrection Bay which is located in Southcentral Alaska. Seward was founded in 1903 as an ocean terminus of the Alaskan Railroad. The popularity of Seward is not only for to its natural beauty but also as the only deep water ice free port with a railroad in Alaska. Seward is one of the few seaside towns that survived the 1964 earth quake with it’s downtown in tact.
Seward is located 127 miles by road, south of Anchorage . The highway know as known as the Seward Highway is extremely scenic and will fulfill all your dreams of what Alaska should look and feel like. When staying in our Seward vacation properties you will be close to everything in Seward.
People staying at our Seward vacation rentals will be close to the world famous Mt Marathon, a mountain that runners from all over the world come to race on July 4th in Seward Alaska.
Let us look at some of the best Seward Alaska vacation rentals.
All of the Seward vacation properties are best located so that tourists and travelers can take advantage of the activities throughout this coastal community. To enjoy all Seward has to offer, it is essential that you stay overnight at our houses for rent in Seward Alaska.
Best vacation rentals Seward Alaska
1. Alaska’s Point of View vacation rental, one of the best Seward Alaska long term rentals, are located in the center of Seward, making it close to everything. The historical downtown that boasts restaurants, gift shops and the Alaska Sealife Center. The small boat harbor where all tours and charter fishing boat leave from; plus additional restaurants and gift shops are located. These two popular parts of Seward are one mile apart with Alaska’s Point of View in between them. There is also a free shuttle bus that travels between these two area, which also makes stops close to Alaska’s Point of View. They have many options with private suites for two to ten guests. Discounts on tours in Seward with Kenai Fjord Tours and Major Marine Tours are shared with guests staying at Alaska’s Point of View.
2. Seward’s Guest House, is located in this same popular and convenient location. A great place for large groups of people wanting space and privacy. Features a full kitchen, two bedrooms, private bath, living area and dining room. There are two private suites that include all of these features. Each suite can sleep up to six people. This is one of the finest Seward Alaska places to stay. Host is very accommodating and offers discounts on tours in Seward with Kenai Fjord Tours and Major Marine Tours to guests staying at Seward’s Guest House.
3. Salmon Creek Cabins are located just one mile from the city limits of Seward. Each cabin does have a private bathroom in the cabin, microwave, small refrigerator, coffee pot and a bbq on the deck. There is an area set up for group bon-fires. Get a real taste of the last frontier and enjoy the convenience of a cabin. The cabins can sleep from four to six people at a great rate. The hosts are very friendly and love sharing their Alaskan experiences. Offers discounts on tours in Seward with Kenai Fjord Tours and Major Marine Tours.
4. Summit View Lodge, located in the city limits of Seward and convenient to every in Seward. With four suites, each offering a bedroom with a queen bed, full kitchen, living area and private bath. For less then a hotel room, you can have all the comforts of home. This lodge is the best situated Seward vacation rental. Offers discounts on tours in Seward with Kenai Fjord Tours and Major Marine Tours.
Adventures in Seward Alaska
There are a number of adventure activities to do in Seward. While booking your airbnb Seward Alaska also make sure that you make a list of all the adventures that you would like to do. Let us look at some of them:
1. The Kenai Fjords Boat Tours- In Seward there are several operators who offer magnificent boat tours of the entire area. There are two major tour companies that offer the best boat excursions. The excursions vary in lengths that are broken down between all day tours and half day tours. The difference between these tours is the viewing of tidewater glaciers, that can only be seen on all day tours. Both companies have knowledge staff that will share with you details on Seward, wildlife, glaciers and on everything you will see. Information on the history of seward, wildlife habits and life styles, and stories about the glaciers beginnings and yearly growth or decline. Both companies go to the same areas on Resurrection Bay and beyond, do a great job with their customers comforts and have comfortable boats. Remember if you book lodging with us, we will offer you discounts on these tours.
2. Hike to Exit Glacier, when the sky is clear you can take a hike to the glacier and experience the majestic size of a glacier . The exit glacier is melting at a rapidly increasing rate. There is a chance that you might experience something different every time you visit. As you are driving to the Exit Glacier Visitor Center and getting close it (with in a mile) start watching for date signs along the road. These signs are telling you that the glacier was at that point in that year.
3. Visit the Small Boat Harbor where the tour boats leave from and the fishing charters bring in their catch for the day. They are always more then happy to show off their trophy’s that they caught that day. The main street of Seward is one mile long. So after enjoying the experiences of the small boat harbor at one end of the main street, check out the historical downtown Seward that is on the other end of the street. Both areas boast good eating places and gift shops. The Alaska Sealife Center is located downtown.
The world knows very little about the serene scenic beauty of Seward. The place is relatively less populated and full of natural wonders. There are some really good apartments for rent in Seward Alaska, in case you love the place so much that you decide to stay for a while. There are ample number of vrbo Seward Alaska.
Choose your type of Seward apartments for rent from a wide pool of apartments in Seward Alaska. The best Seward Alaska vacation rentals are ready for you.