Book with us and get Discount on Tour
We are able to offer offer discounts on tours to the Kenai Fjords National Park for our customers.
Book your accommodation with us and get a discount .
If you are looking for the perfect lodging in Seward Alaska, you have come to the right place!
We are locally owned and operated we are able to provide accomodation for any demands and terms.
Book with us directly and get a discount on tours around amazing Kenai Fjords.
Seward, located on the Kenai Peninsula at the head of Resurrection Bay is one of the more beautiful scenic Alaskan towns. Its natural beauty is unprecedented. Seward has an ever impressive active boat harbor and historical downtown. There are many amazing places to stay in and near Seward Alaska, from where you can get the best views of active fjords, and abundant and rich wildlife. Plus Seward is rich with tidewater glaciers.
Seward was founded in 1903. It was an ocean terminus of the Alaskan Railroad. The popularity of Seward is not only confined to its natural beauty but also as the only deep water ice free port with a railroad in Alaska. Seward is one of the few seaside towns that survived the 1964 earth quake with it’s downtown in tact.
Due to the well maintained road system linking Seward to Anchorage and the rest of Kenai Peninsula, Seward is a crucial northern end port for multiple cruise ship lines that anchors major Alaskan cruises. Some of which are Holland America, Norwegian, Celebrity cruises as well as Royal Caribbean. With a number of great places to stay in Seward the town has gained a significant attraction to tourists.
Things to do in Seward
Seward is one of the best tourist destinations in the world, lets explore what Seward has to offer:
● First enjoy the amazing drive to Seward on the scenic Seward highway. The drive from Anchorage to Seward is a mesmerizing one. The drive starts by traveling around the Gulf of Alaska which is surrounded by the Chugach State Park and the Kenai mountains. Next you will leaving sea level and entering the Kenai mountains, within a few miles you will find yourself at 900 feet and entering Turnagain Pass. This part of your travels will take you near the top of the mountain range. Such is the beauty of this place that it has been awarded the top rank in the scenic byways: An all American road. All Seward Alaska places to stay will take you down this amazing highway unless you are traveling to Seward by train or on a cruise ship.
● Exploring Resurrection Bay is one of the most popular ways to experience Seward. Private tour companies will take you on tours from 3.5 hours long to 9 hours long. The longer tours include viewing the magnificent Kenai Fjord tidewater glaciers and abundant wildlife. The shorter tours include wildlife viewing and Resurrection Bay. Or hire a private water taxi that can drop you off at secluded coves situated around the bay. Where you can rent a private cabin, beach comb, kayak, birding, view wildlife or just get away from the rest of the world. (Check out our discounts on our tour page)
● Hike world famous Mt Marathon, the mountain that runners from all over the world come to race on July 4th in Seward Alaska. A few other hikes that are rated from easy to hard include “Caines Head”, a five mile coastal trail to Caines Head. Caines Head trail is rated as one of the top 10 hikes in Alaska; “Lost Lake Trail”, seven miles one way or fourteen miles by “Primrose Trail”, “Harding Ice Field”, Tonsina River Trail”, plus many more well known trails.
● Experience hands-on at exit glacier. The most accessible glacier in Alaska lies near all Seward Alaska accommodations. The glacier is about 10-15 minutes from Seward’s town city limits.
● See and feel the Harding Ice field. The Harding Ice field is 300 square miles and is the producer of multiple major glaciers. One of them is the much viewed Exit Glacier. Hiking the Harding Ice field trail is a wise choice to get the best views of the ancient mega glacier. Harding ice field and all activities in Seward are always close to your Seward Alaska Rentals.
Seward Alaska places to stay has some of the most comfortable accommodation facilities. Along with the natural wonders we have the best Seward Alaska rentals. While planning your trip to Seward google best places to stay in Seward, Alaska or Seward places to stay for all kinds of information regarding accommodation.
Your Vacation is extremely important to you, and we understand that. We will help you find the perfect vacation rental to meet your needs.
We are providing Direct Booking with property owners.
Property Owners – Please contact us for more info.
Sit back and relax while we do the work for you. Whether it’s managing your property, or setting up your indiviudal reservation. We’re on top of it!